The Farncombe Day Centre offers a welcoming and friendly place for people in the community to meet and socialise. While the focus of the Centre is on those aged over 50, people of all ages are welcome to come in for coffee/tea and cakes, lunches or to use our services.
The Centre also offers a
wide range of activities, including:
- Bingo on Mondays from 2:00 to 3.00pm and 1st Tuesday Of Every Month from 7.30pm, and Whist on Thursdays from 1:30 to 3:00pm approx – open to all.
- Afternoon entertainment such as music, quizzes, gentle exercises and craft activities.
- Outings by minibus to local places of interest such as,garden centres, to the pub and shopping trips to supermarkets.
- Occasional coach trips to places further afield such as fish and chips at the seaside.
- Computer in the rotunda for internet access and browsing.
- Walled garden for enjoying a nice day.
The Centre premises are available for hire in the evenings or at weekend on an occasional basis . Please contact the Centre Manager for more information.